The Accounting curriculum provides a broad business education and a specialization in accounting issues and skills.
- Encourage interpersonal, teamwork and problem-solving skills;
- Teach students how to apply technology in the accounting field;
- Include principles of accounting, taxation, business law, governmental accounting, and auditing;
- Incorporate basic business courses in finance, marketing, organizational behavior and other business functions; and
- Provide students with a foundation for graduate study or a career in financial management, government, or consulting.