The mission of the Saint Augustine’s University Testing Center is to provide a professional testing environment for the campus and community that enables test takers to perform at their maximum ability and provide services to assist students and faculty in maintaining the University’s goal of academic excellence and leadership. In order to provide professional standards in testing services that reflects positively on the University, the Testing Center is committed to the guidelines set forth by the National College Testing Association. Within this framework, the Testing Center:
- Provides a public service by offering computer-based (IBT) and/or paper-pencil testing services.
- Provides a facility conducive to a quality testing environment which will be, comfortable, quiet, clean, aesthetically pleasing and user-friendly.
- Recruits and retain qualified professionals and dedicated support staff
- Provides assistance to various campus offices by helping students meet their educational goals.
- Collaborate with our faculty, administrators, testing partners, and other national organizations to keep abreast of the most recent changes in all aspects of our testing services.