How To Place An Order?
You can deliver your printing job using any of the methods below.
- When filling out the Online Print Request Form, there is an option to upload a zip file containing your materials. In order to use this delivery option size of file should not exceed 5mb. [PREFERRED METHOD]
- Drop off a hard copy at the Office of Automation located in the Benson Building, Room 102. First door on your right after you come thru the double doors.
- You can e-mail your file to us at email@example.com
- Large files that cannot be emailed can be placed in the Automation folder on the "S" drive under My Computer that you can put your file in.
In an effort to be "environmentally friendly" and to cut paper costs, a two-sided policy has been implemented for sequential documents other than tests. Please explain any circumstances that require one sided copies. If the one-sided or two-sided box is not marked, it will be printed two-sided!
Submitting Hard Copies
You can bring in a hard copy or your project in the following formats:
- Files on CD
- USB Thumb Drives
- E-mail Attachments (PDF recommended), but we also support
formats in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
When sending your work, always include a folder with fonts and pictures separate if it is not a PDF format.
Always send a sample of the job when possible
How To Ensure Good Quality Prints
When sending in your jobs, please keep the following recommendations in mind to ensure quality prints:
- Good black copy, on white stock is preferred.
- Clean copy, No tape, whiteout, or holes if possible.
- One-sided copy is preferable.
- Signatures, initials, etc. should be in black ballpoint pen (not felt tip).
- When reordering a job, send us the originals.
- All pages must be in proper order and facing the same direction.
- Send a sample of the job via email when possible.
Timeframe for Production
- Class hand-outs
- Black & White Flyers
- Advertising, Banners
- Magazines, Newsletters
- Programs, Pamphlets
- Booklets, Brochures, Flyers
- Posters, Postcards, Invitations