Saint Augustine’s University Testing Center prohibits the following items during testing.
- Listening devices including, but not limited to, cellular phones/pagers, beepers, walkie talkies, PDA’s or wireless communication devices (e.g., smartphone, tablet, mp3 players)
- Hat (unless worn for religious purposes)
- Calculator/calculator watches
- Food, beverages or tobacco products
- Digital cameras, digital watches (wrist or pocket), alarm watches or wrist watch cameras
- Highlighter pens and/or colored pens or pencils
- Weapons or firearms
- Dictionaries, books pamphlets, reference materials
- Copying or photographic devices
- Papers of any kind (expect for authorized scratch paper provided by the center)
- Slide rules, protractors, compasses or rulers
- Non-medical electronic devices (laptop computers and digital assistants)
- Listening devices, radios with headphones, iPods
- Any other unauthorized testing aids
Backpacks, fanny packs, purses, wallets and other personal items may be placed under your chair. It is advised that you secure these items before entering the testing center. If it is necessary for you to bring these items, we do have locks in which you can store them at your own risk.
Cellular devices are STRICTLY prohibited in our testing center, and upon entering your cellphone must be turned off completely. If your cellular device alarms, rings, vibrates or makes any other distracting noise whatsoever, you will be promptly dismissed. A testing irregularity report will be filed with the ETS Testing, which could lead to the cancellation of your test scores.