Dr. F. Perna Carter, dean of the School of Business and Technology, has established a Business Advisory Council. According to Carter, the mission of the Business Advisory Council is to create a strategic partnership between the business community and the Saint Augustine’s University School of Business and Technology to facilitate a learning environment which develops leaders for the global world of work. The Business Advisory Council will assist in the planning, evaluation, and strengthening of the programs offered by the School of Business and Technology.
“The Business Advisory Council members represent a wide spectrum of the business community including professionals in accounting, business administration, retail, real estate management, sport management, advertising, banking, and management consulting,” Carter said. “The Council will be chaired by an industry member, who will be nominated by members of the Business Advisory Council. I will serve as liaison between the industry representatives, college officials, and as appropriate, the community at large.”
Members of the advisory council are as follows:
- Ervin Allen, Entrepreneur
- Michelle Barrow, Broker/Owner Keaton Barrow Realty, Inc.
- Creighton Blackwell, Vice President, Branch Network and Community Engagement Coastal Federal Credit Union
- Karen Boone, Broker/Owner State Farm Agency
- Ida Bracken, Bracken and Associates, Inc.
- Shelli Dallacqua, President Shelten Media, LLC
- Charlotte DiLeonardo, Founder and CEO Zebra Print Solutions
- Carrie Peele, Entrepreneur/Owner Blue Diamond Limousines & Sedans, LLC
- Lorraine G. Stephens, President and CEO L. Stephens & Associates, Inc.
- Bill Warner, Executive Director EntreDot
- Jeff Weatherspoon, CPM President Banner Real Estate Services, Inc.