Below are some test taking tips.
- Make sure you familiarize yourself with the testing location prior to test date.
- Allow yourself ample time to get to our facility.
- Know what you need to bring on the day you are scheduled to test, including proper identification.
- Don’t wait until the night before the exam to begin studying for the test. Review and study materials several weeks before the test.
- Form a study group to help each other study and prep for the test.
- Get proper rest the night before the exam.
- Eat a small breakfast the morning of the exam.
- Stay relaxed and confident, by keeping a positive attitude.
- Make sure that you read each question thoroughly and not rush through the test.