Focus 2 – A Career and Education Planning System for College Student
Focus is a career assessment administered to incoming freshmen. Focus 2 guides students through a reliable career and education decision making model to help them choose their major and make informed decisions about their career. Focus 2 combines 5 self-assessments, career and major exploration, action planning, and decision making in one comprehensive product.
GPI reflects a global and holistic view of student learning and development and the importance of the campus environment in fostering holistic development.
Noel-Levitz Student Inventory identifies the individual strengths and challenges for each member of Saint Augustine’s University’s incoming freshmen class. It also provides data on the receptivity to interventions, early in the first term.
*Assessment Testing is administered in the fall and spring semester.
- ACT (American College Test)
- LSAT (Law School Admissions Test)
- MPRE (Multi-State Professional Responsibility Exam)
- PRAXIS I & II
- SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test)
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
Credit by Examination
CLEP: College Level Entrance Program
- Applicant most present two forms of identification
- Retakes after six months only
- Earn up to 24 hours of credit
This examination is by appointment only.
NCAA Coaches Certification Exam
This exam is administered to coaches on campus annually. Coaches must pass this exam prior to any off campus recruiting.
- Accredited Retirement Plan Solutions
- American Culinary Federation
- Associate Healthcare Interpreter
- Chiropractic Law & Professional Exam
- Oncology Academy of Naturopathic Physicians
- Operating Engineers Certification Program
- Environmental Protection Agency
- McCann Exams
- National Coalition of Estheticians Exam
- National Exercise Trainers Association
- National Verbatim Reporters Association
- Radiology Coding Certification Board