The Office of Financial Aid is dedicated to making sure students have access to a variety of scholarships to suit their needs.
Scholarship Workshops are beginning!
Please sign up by email at OfficeofScholarships@sau.edu to let us know what day and time are good for you.
- Tuesday, October 16 | 12 – 1 p.m. and 4:30 – 5:30 p.m. | Boyer Building Room 005
- Thursday, October 18 | 12 – 1 p.m. and 4:30 – 5:30 p.m. | Boyer Building Room 005
- Wednesday, October 24 | 2 p.m., 3 p.m., and 4 p.m. | The Prezell R. Robinson Library
- Thursday, October 25 | 12 – 1 p.m. and 4:30 – 5:30 p.m. | Boyer Building Room 005
- Tuesday, October 30 | 12 – 1 p.m. and 4:30 – 5:30 p.m. | Boyer Building Room 005
- Thursday, November 1, 12 – 1 p.m. | INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS ONLY | Boyer Building Room 005
- Thursday, November 1 | 4:30 – 5:30 p.m. | Boyer Building Room 005
- Monday, November 5 | 12 – 1 p.m. and 4:30 – 5:30 p.m. | Boyer Building Room 005
- Thursday, November 8 | 12 – 1 p.m. | INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS ONLY | Boyer Buiding Room 005
- Thursday, November 8 | 4:30 – 5:30 p.m. | Boyer Building Room 005Bring your completed scholarship or tuition grant acceptance form if you have not already brought it to Ms. Barbara Ellis.
AVAILABLE EXTERNAL SCHOLARSHIPS
Who Qualifies / Criteria
How to Apply / Guidelines
DECASO, the online home for modernism and antique dealers is announcing their DECASO Scholarship Program. DECASO awards a $2,500 in college scholarship to deserving students.
The Future Quest scholarship is open to students of any major.
The DECASO ‘Future Quest’ Scholarship ($2,500)
· Open to graduating high school seniors, college undergraduates, and graduate students of any major
· Students are asked to submit a 500-word essay designing their ideal future and their plans to achieve that dream
· Minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA required
You can review full details on the official website.
Who can apply?
How to apply
UNCF SCHOLARSHIPSScholarships and internships are open for applications. Look at some of the opportunities UNCF offers high school and college students that can help them get to and through college. Visit www.UNCF.org/Scholarships any time to see what is open and complete the applications before the offers close.
Students must be U.S. Citizen, U.S. national or permanent resident and have a completed FAFSA on file at a member institution. A minimum 2.5 GPA is required with a complete online application and open to college freshmen, sophomores, juniors, seniors, 5th-year seniors, and master’s student.
ONLINE SCHOLARSHIP RESOURCESBelow are scholarship search resources and private scholarships which Saint Augustine's University does not specifically endorse. However, the University encourages students to visit the following sites:
The information and external links in this scholarship listing provided by Saint Augustine’s University’s Office of Financial Aid are reprinted here as a service to our website users. We do not administer these websites or routinely screen, approve, review, or endorse the content, products, or services that may be offered. In no circumstance shall Saint Augustine’s University or the Office of Financial Aid be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such site or resource. Criteria may change (or may have changed) from the date posted, so inquire directly with individual programs. Some external links use social media and use of these websites is subject to privacy rules and policies of those applications and website operators.
INSTITUTIONAL TALENT SCHOLARSHIP INFORMATION
Music and Athletic Scholarships
Saint Augustine’s University recruits a myriad of talented individuals. Scholarships may be awarded to prospective Falcons showing promise in music or intercollegiate athletics. For further details regarding the University’s band program, contact the Department of Music at 919.516.4298. For more information about the University Choir, call 919.516.4900 and for details regarding athletics, call 919.516.4951.
Saint Augustine’s University (SAU) Policy of Awarding Institutional Scholarships and Aid
Beginning with the Summer 2018 term and all terms following, all institutional scholarships or grants, including institutional athletic scholarships, will be reduced by the total of outstanding credit balance after all other amounts have been applied to the student’s account originating from sources external to the University.
Under no circumstances will refunds be given to students who are receiving institutional or athletic scholarships/grants. By Federal law, when receiving any type of federal aid, there will be no carryover of aid, of any kind, from one term to the next.
The Financial Aid Office reserves the right to adjust (increase or decrease) any student’s financial aid award as necessary. Adjustments may occur due to changes in a student’s housing, enrollment status, scholarships, regulatory changes, changes in funding levels, changes in the student’s or parent income or assets.
Should you have any questions, please reference our frequently asked question and answer section under Financial Aid. Should you need additional clarification feel free to contact our Financial Aid Office 919.516.4131.