Congratulations on your acceptance to SAU!
Your attendance is highly anticipated by the University community. Below you’ll find everything you need to know as an incoming Falcon.
COMPLETING THE ADMISSIONS PROCESS
- Official High School transcript
- ACT or SAT scores
- Copy of Social Security Card
- COMPLETE A FREE APPLICATION FOR FEDERAL STUDENT AID APPLICATION (FAFSA). YOU CAN VISIT THEIR WEBSITE AT https://fafsa.ed.gov. For tips on how to complete a FAFSA application, please visit https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/fafsa. For more information on financial aid at Saint Augustine’s University, please visit http://admissions.st-aug.edu/financial-aid.html.
- Complete a Housing Application.
- Pay $200 for your enrollment deposit here.
- Police Background Check – You can obtain a police background check at www.usacriminalbackground.com.
- Health Clearance Form
Upon acceptance, applicants must also provide a criminal background check to the Office of Admissions. The Office of Admissions does not require recommendation letters for admission to the University. However, we will be happy to consider any documents you may wish to submit in support of your application.
Recommendation letters may be required for scholarship consideration.
STUDENT ORIENTATION ADVISING & REGISTRATION (SOAR)
Learn how to complete registration, including how to register for classes and how to be cleared before the semester starts, here.
WEEK OF WELCOME (WOW)
We are excited about you joining us for WEEK of WELCOME 2020 scheduled from Wednesday, August 5 through Tuesday, August 11. During this time, you will begin your transition from high school to college by participating in an array of events and activities.