Student Health Insurance
Make sure your student is covered, explore student health insurance.
Veterans Education Benefits Students
For VA Education Benefits students, semester tuition and fee payments are due at Registration as follows:
→Montgomery GI Bill (Chapter 30, Chapter 1606) – 100% payment
→ Survivors and Dependents Assistance: DEA (Chapter 35) – 100% payment
→ Post-9/11 GI Bill (Chapter 33):
- Length of Service Percentage < 100%: Non-supported portion of tuition and fees are due at Registration
- Length of Service Percentage =100%: No tuition and fee payment is required at Registration
→ Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment: VR&E (Chapter 31) –No tuition and fee payment is required at Registration.
Tuition & Fees Schedule
- Tuition (full-time): $6,445/semester
- Mandatory Fees: $2,500/semester
- Tuition and Fees**: $8,945/semester
- Room and Board: $3,846/semester
- Total: $12,791/semester
Students that take above 18 hours will be charged $547 per credit hour.