- This event has passed.
Blood Connection and SAU #SafeFalcons Peer Health Educators Blood Drive
February 17 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
The Blood Connection along with the SAU SafeFalcons Peer Health Educators will host a Blood Drive on Wednesday, February 17, 2021 from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
*WE NEED YOUR HELP*
We have reached a CRITICAL LEVEL STATEWIDE. Make an impact, in the Raleigh community.
EVERY UNIT DONATED COUNTS, EVERY UNIT= 3 LIVES SAVED!
All donors will receive a $20 VISA card!
To Schedule an Appointment:
- Scan the QR code on the attached flyer or click here
- Click on an available appointment time
- Create a profile by clicking on “Create One Now” if you have not done so already
- Fill in all spaces EXCEPT “Donor ID”
- Click “Register”
- Return to login
- Type in your credentials and click “Login”
- Assure that all information is correct and add a note if you like or just type, N/A
- Click “Confirm”
- You’re all done!
For more information contact April McCoy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919.516.4151.