Human Resources (HR) Department at Saint Augustine’s University supports the University’s mission of excellence in teaching and research through strategic, innovative, and flexible policies, practices, programs, and services that:
- Attract, develop, reward and retain a diverse and talented workforce
- Foster a productive work environment where people feel valued
- Support the changing nature of work and the workplace environment
- Add value, and reflect good stewardship of resources
- Are fair, ethical and legally compliant
If you are a faculty/staff member, a manager/supervisor, or a member of the HR Community, you might find the HR materials to be helpful.
FACULTY & STAFF GIVING
So far the Employee Giving Campaign has raised $3,638.28 from 27 donors. We are at 24% of our goal! It’s not too late to give! Stop by the Office of Institutional Advancement and Development in the Mosee Building to contribute.