Human Resources (HR) Department at Saint Augustine’s University supports the University’s mission of excellence in teaching and research through strategic, innovative, and flexible policies, practices, programs, and services that:
- Attract, develop, reward and retain a diverse and talented workforce
- Foster a productive work environment where people feel valued
- Support the changing nature of work and the workplace environment
- Add value, and reflect good stewardship of resources
- Are fair, ethical and legally compliant
If you are a faculty/staff member, a manager/supervisor, or a member of the HR Community, you might find the HR materials to be helpful.
Update on Benefits Package:
As part of the benefit package offered by SAU, counseling services are available for you and your family as we experience COVID-19 and other personal issues. Please take advantage of these services as applicable.
Ability Assist Counseling Services: You and your family including spouse and dependents can access Ability Assist Counseling Services. When life presents complex challenges (COVID-19), you will have simple solutions to help cope with issues like job loss, relationships, grief, or loss. Contact www.guidanceresources.com or 800.964.3577 for additional information and an appointment.