PROGRAMS TO CHOOSE FROM
The mission of the School of Business, Management and Technology is to prepare students to compete in the global world of work through effective instruction, technology application, relevant curricula, and professional development. The School consists of the Departments of Business Administration, Computer Information Systems, Sport Management and Organizational Management, in Professional Gateway Studies.
The Saint Augustine’s University School of Business, Management and Technology is accredited by the ACBSP, the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs.
- Help each student attain his/her career goals
- Enable and encourage each student to become an effective leader
- Provide a foundation for graduate and professional studies
- Promote professional development through the use of library resources, computer technology, and experiential learning
- Promote the ethical and moral development of each student
- Help each student develop the ability to recognize, analyze, and solve problems
- will be assigned to an advisor in his/her major
- will be provided with an appropriate Plan of Study
- will be expected to meet with his/her advisor at least once each semester for the purposes of pre-registration and determination of his or her academic progress and standing
- will be responsible for satisfying applicable prerequisites for courses
- will be responsible for monitoring compliance with his/her Plan of Study and meeting all academic requirements
- must complete successfully 90 semester credit hours before applying for graduation
OUR PROGRAMS OF STUDY
Department of Accounting
Department of Business Administration
Department of Computer Information Systems
Department of Sport Management
PROFESSIONAL GATEWAY STUDIES
Like paranormal, alt history books with a message that even include some cycling? Get your copy of “Reflect: The Complete Perspective” by Dr. Mark Janas and Prof. Umar Muhammad. “Reflect” tells the story of Larry Harris, who one day discovers a seemingly innocent connection to the past in the lake water behind his home. Net proceeds on sales through November go toward helping build HBCU cycling teams!
EXPLORE CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
There are no upcoming events at this time.