Saint Augustine’s University Announces the Launch of App for Mobile Users
Keeping up with University emails, finding out about clubs and organizations and knowing what’s happening and where on campus is not easy. To improve the University experience for students, faculty and staff and alumni, Saint Augustine’s University has launched the institution’s first app simply called, “SAU.” The app is available for download which is available free in the Google App Store and Apple App Store.
The Saint Augustine’s University App, which has been developed in consultation with representatives from Ready Education brings the campus to your fingertips and enables you to connect with the SAU community: Stay on top of your events, classes, and assignments with the built-in calendar function, and get notified of important dates, deadlines & security announcements. Make friends, ask questions, and access campus resources at any time!
The initial release of the app includes:
* Information on Classes: Manage classes, create to-dos & reminders, and stay on top of assignments.
* Events: Discover campus events, set reminders, and track your attendance
* Featured Activities: Orientation, Homecoming, etc.
* Campus Wall: Meet friends, ask questions, and keep up with what’s happening on the campus wall.
* Groups and Clubs: Get involved with campus organizations and meet people with similar interests
* Campus Services: Learn about services offered, such as Academic Advising, Financial Aid & Counselling.
* Push Notifications: Receive important campus notifications and emergency alerts.
* Campus Map: Find the quickest route to classes, events, and offices.
* Campus Life/Experiences: Keep track of your co-curricular participation and provide feedback in real-time
You’ll be able to customize the kind of information and notifications you see to suit your day to day student experience. We are planning to release more functionality later, so stay tuned for more exciting improvements to your new app.
Students, faculty, and staff should be sure to register using their official SAU email to take advantage of all the features of the app.