The Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships establishes standard student budgets yearly as a basis for awarding financial aid funds. A budget or an estimated cost of attendance (COA) is designed to assist students with their educational expenses for the academic year. The budget represents our best estimate of what an average student may spend.
The components of an estimated cost of attendance includes the following indirect cost:
- Tuition and fees
- Average cost for room and meals (on and off campus)
- Estimated cost for books and supplies
- Estimated personal expenses
- Estimated transportation costs
- Estimated cost for health insurance
Direct costs are billable charges and include expenses like tuition, fees, on-campus housing, and university meal plans.
The student’s specific cost of attendance can be viewed on my Falcon Landing Portal.