This is ONLY for students who were previously enrolled at Saint Augustine’s University and did not enroll for at least one academic semester. Students who were admitted to Saint Augustine’s University and DID NOT attend must contact the Office of Admissions.
You are a re-admit student if you:
- Withdrew from the institution in good standing
- Wish to return after a period of suspension – NOTE: If your cumulative grade point average is less than a “C” average, you must submit a letter of appeal to the Vice President for Academic Affairs.
You are eligible for re-admission when you have submitted the following documents:
- Complete the online application
- College Transcripts (An official record of any and all college-level work completed since you last attended Saint Augustine’s University)
- Update Health and Immunization forms
- Copy of Social Security Card
- Letter of Appeal if withdrawn for unsatisfactory progress
Students out longer than five years will have to pay an application fee to be readmitted. Re-admission after suspension or after an incomplete semester, whether caused by withdrawal or suspension, is not automatic and the University reserves the right to deny re-admission to students who have failed to make satisfactory academic progress or who have violated the University’s policies. The re-admission process includes clearances by the Offices of Finance, Academic Affairs and Student Support and Development.
- Re-Admissions Form
Saint Augustine’s University admissions policies are consistent with the mission of the institution and do not discriminate against applicants, students, or employees, based on race, color, creed, religion, gender, national origin, age or disability. In addition, Saint Augustine’s University seeks to promote a multinational and multiracial student population by recruiting and enrolling students without regard to race, gender or ethnicity.